This circa-1970s Lanvin tiered gown is designed using gold box-pleated lamé. Part of an exclusive collection curated by Barneys New York and Re-SEE, the online luxury vintage designer boutique, this rare piece has been carefully inspected and chosen for its authenticity and quality.
This gown is in good condition.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm.GOOD: Item shows general signs of wear.The sale of this item online is excluded from our general return policy and is a FINAL SALE. No refunds or exchanges will be issued.
- Circa 1970s. Authenticity verified by Re-SEE.
- Size 34 FR.
- Thin straps. Scoopneck and scoopback.
- 62" from shoulder to hem (approximately).
- Concealed side zip closure.
- Available in Gold.
- 100% Lurex® metallic fibers.
- Dry clean.
- Made in France.
Women's Dresses Re-SEE Lanvin 1970s Tiered Lamé Gown Best selling RXS157318488735